http://vancouvergamingguild.com
November 19, 2017, 11:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Blogs Forum Help Rules Search Calendar Tags Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats on the new forums!  (Read 1930 times)
walkerp
Brother

"Good God, man!"

GM or Player?: GM
VGG Membership: Yes

Awards
« on: May 12, 2008, 07:48:35 AM »

Hey, nice work, gang!  (or is it all Emryys?).  These look really good and I think the organizational structure is much cleaner and less cluttered.  I like that you made have a Roleplaying section and haven't separated it out by system.  Encourages diversity, exposure and cross-pollination!

Congrats!

The RPG Haven Podcast

Gaming in Montreal?  Come check out Midnight's Lair!

gollum
VGG Staff
Defender

Games: board games, blood bowl, dnd

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »

Its mostly thanks to Emryss with a little direction by the VGG administration.

We're hoping for a little influx of inspiration over the next little while in the VGG, so if anyone is interested in helping out, having your voice heard, then speak up in these forums...

We're hoping that the VGG becomes an umbrella organization that can help invigorate the gaming scene in Vancouver, and the lower Mainland.  Help gamers find each other, find inspiration and keep this great little scene alive and constantly expanding.

emryys
Administrator
Hero

Games: D&D, Traveller, Savage Worlds
GM or Player?: Both!

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 01:49:12 PM »

Its mostly thanks to Emryss with a little direction by the VGG administration.

I'm just the monkey playing with the switches.... Wink

We're hoping for a little influx of inspiration over the next little while in the VGG, so if anyone is interested in helping out, having your voice heard, then speak up in these forums...
We're hoping that the VGG becomes an umbrella organization that can help invigorate the gaming scene in Vancouver, and the lower Mainland.  Help gamers find each other, find inspiration and keep this great little scene alive and constantly expanding.

The VGG is very interested in hearing from others with any ideas to make gaming better in the GVRD!... Smiley

walkerp
Brother

"Good God, man!"

Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 06:41:12 AM »

An excellent and worthwhile goal!  I'm way out east here in Montreal, but we are trying to do the same thing here.  A well-organized and dynamic community portal, like these forums is a great little energizer to keep things going.  It's all about the people.  I'll try to push for some Vancouver- Montreal cross-pollination as well.

The RPG Haven Podcast

Gaming in Montreal?  Come check out Midnight's Lair!
Gangore
White Ape
Grand Master

GM or Player?: Both!

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 04:49:58 PM »

Last!
Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vancouver Gaming Guild Forum will be closing for good as of August 31st/2017. So long and thanks for all the fish!