http://vancouvergamingguild.com
November 19, 2017, 11:30:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Blogs Forum Help Rules Search Calendar Tags Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LFG (Any System) - New West / Burnaby / Coquitlam / Surrey  (Read 156 times)
Wildefox
Initiate

Games: Dungeons & Dragons, Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder, Mouseguard
GM or Player?: Both!
VGG Membership: Yes

Awards
« on: July 08, 2017, 12:20:17 PM »

Are there any groups in New Westminster (or the surrounding area) that are currently looking for players? I'm willing to DM as well as play (I actually just recently picked up the new FFG Star Wars RPG and the 2nd edition of Mouseguard, I'd love to run campaigns for each at some point) but I'd like to spend time at the table as a player as well, especially when starting out with a new group. If anyone has any open spots, please shoot me a message! Thanks.

ctamblyn
Tevera
Initiate

Games: dnd
GM or Player?: Player
VGG Membership: No

Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 01:13:14 PM »

We have an on-going pathfinder group that is looking for more players.

Start Time: 6:30pm-11:00pm (latest)
Location: 5598 Ormidale St. (Kingsway x Boundary; near Magic Stronghold Games)
Frequency: Weekly

We are on facebook if you search for Roleplaying games Vancouver group, we always post there for various RPG games and groups.

I myself host 2 weekly games, Legend of the Five Rings, and Pathfinder, I GM L5R and play Pathfinder, the GM from our pathfinder game is from VGG also.

Feel free to message me if you're looking for a group to join -- easiest to do so via email (christamblyn1985@gmail.com) or facebook https://www.facebook.com/ctamblyn2
Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vancouver Gaming Guild Forum will be closing for good as of August 31st/2017. So long and thanks for all the fish!