http://vancouvergamingguild.com
September 24, 2017, 01:46:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Blogs Forum Help Rules Search Calendar Tags Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downtown D&D  (Read 337 times)
Atlas
Initiate

Games: Dungeons and Dragons
GM or Player?: Player
VGG Membership: No

Awards
« on: February 20, 2017, 06:47:52 PM »

Looking for experienced, involved and story telling DM.

Really after somebody that is really into their world and their stories, but not to the point of inflexibility just really after somebody who is just and fair, but loves to spin an incredible story for people to really get involved in and is also up for experimenting and trying out different rule systems, like star wars spin offs, or d20 modern, stars without numbers and space faring campaigns and anything that one can think of.

Rough group age is 20's to early 30's also, set days will more then likely be early week but day is subject to flexibility, and we will have places to host, if you feel that you suit the set criteria then great send me a message so we can have a chat!

Two players wanted!

As well as to go along with our group we are after and interested in bringing in two more players, so if you feel that you fit some what of the criteria set above, like flexibility to system play and fair and just attitude towards playing without hard feelings when things don't go your way then feel free to messsage me as well so we can have a chat!

Cheers.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 06:50:14 PM by Atlas » Logged

kevinrodgersmith
Initiate

Games: DnD
GM or Player?: Both!
VGG Membership: Yes

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 12:14:37 PM »

Hi Atlas,

I've sent you a PM regarding joining your group. I look forward to hearing from you.
Tags: 3.5  5E  Star Wars  stars without numbers  d20 modern 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vancouver Gaming Guild Forum will be closing for good as of August 31st/2017. So long and thanks for all the fish!