http://vancouvergamingguild.com
December 15, 2017, 07:24:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Blogs Forum Help Rules Search Calendar Tags Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for New Game.  (Read 680 times)
Ashton_Mcgee
Initiate

Games: AD&D/D&D RIFTS SHADOWRUN GURPS
GM or Player?: Player
VGG Membership: No

Awards
« on: January 07, 2017, 04:51:07 PM »

Hello all whom still look at this forum,

I am looking to join a new RPG group, preferably Fantasy based setting, but if the right group needs a player for a SciFi or Urban Fantasy game I will not turn down the opportunity.

I have played in many different games, AD&D 2e, D&D 3e/3.5e, D&D 4e, RIFTS (as well as a number of other Palladium games), Shadowrun, Alternity, World of Darkness, GURPS. I am also willing to learn a new game or a new version of a game (Such as D&D 5e which I haven't played yet or Pathfinder)

I am available for gaming Wednesday and Thursday evenings (start time 6 or 7pm ish depending on where the game is as I work until 5:30 ish) or anytime Fridays.

Ash

dave the GM
Disciple

GMing a fantasy game of my own design!

Games: Old World of Darkness (all of them), Shadow Run, Eclipse Phase, Palladium Fantasy and Rifts
GM or Player?: Both!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 04:19:12 AM »

Let me know if you're interested in joining an upcoming game of Vampire the Masquerade set in the dark ages (actually 1230 AD Italy).

We'll be starting the game in a month or so.

Good luck finding a game if not.

Feel free to message me directly in response.

I enjoy storytelling using my own settings more than anything else.
Ashton_Mcgee
Initiate

Games: AD&D/D&D RIFTS SHADOWRUN GURPS
GM or Player?: Player

Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 12:43:56 PM »

Hi Dave,

I would be interested. When and where would the game be taking place (roughly as I know it is in a month or so).

It's been a while since I did any WOD stuff. Which edition  is the game as well so I can see if my books are still relevant.

Thanks

Ash
dave the GM
Disciple

GMing a fantasy game of my own design!

Games: Old World of Darkness (all of them), Shadow Run, Eclipse Phase, Palladium Fantasy and Rifts
GM or Player?: Both!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 04:58:08 PM »

Hi Ash. We will be playing in either Vancouver (near Arbutus and West King Edwards Ave) or Richmond on Thursday evenings, we usually start around 5 or 6 pm and play until midnight but we might be able to change it up a bit to accommodate a new player.

The game will likely be set in Italy during the 1230's and will be open to various different characters.

We're probably going to use Dark Ages: Vampire, it's the revised edition of Vampire: The Dark Ages, it can be confusing as to which one is which but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Any edition of vampire the masquerade is relevant, it's just a matter of updating a few rules as the setting info is generally accurate.

Even if you have the older version of dark ages vampire it's still ok to use.

Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

I enjoy storytelling using my own settings more than anything else.
Tags: AD&D  D&D  RIFTS  Shadowrun 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vancouver Gaming Guild Forum will be closing for good as of August 31st/2017. So long and thanks for all the fish!