http://vancouvergamingguild.com
March 30, 2017, 06:32:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Blogs Forum Help Rules Search Calendar Tags Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Fun (Adult) Group - DnD5e, South Granville or nearby, Weeknights or  (Read 304 times)
Hungover
Initiate

Games: DnD 5e, Star Wars, open to others
GM or Player?: Player
VGG Membership: No

Awards
« on: November 16, 2016, 12:23:24 AM »

Looking to join, or create, a group for DnD 5e play. Downtown, Kits, South Granville, Main or maybe Commercial Broadway areas. Looking for some easy going adults to have a few pints and play after work weekly (Monday, Wednesday or Thursday), or a longer session on the weekend (which wouldn't have to be weekly).

I'd be open to playing other systems too, but as one shots or as an alternative, as I'd like to get more 5e time in as I'm a fan and those are the books I have the most of.

DnD is recreation to me, and while as a player I'm more of a Problem-Solver and Storyteller type I have played with a diverse group of player styles before, I'd like to fall on the side of fun rather than super serious. Co-operative storytelling, creating fun stories and having a laugh is ideal. Player versus Player is something I'd prefer to avoid, unless we were doing a bit of Paranoia or something, but some intra-party conflict can be gold if communicated so everyone is on the same page.

I potentially could run some sessions as an alternate DM/GM, though it's not my strength or preference.

Ideally could play at someone's apartment or a pub with good sized tables (such as the Storm Crow, but doesn't have to be).

kevinrodgersmith
Initiate

Games: DnD
GM or Player?: Both!
VGG Membership: Yes

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 08:22:12 PM »

I would be interested in getting involved in something like this. A more mature crowd is definitely preferable. I also have another friend who would be interested as well.

I have experience with different versions of DnD over the last 20 years (from AD&D to 5e). I would definitely give preference to 5e though as I've grown rather fond of it over the last year or playing.

Cheers!

Kevin
Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: