http://vancouvergamingguild.com
September 02, 2014, 04:39:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Blogs Forum Help Rules Search Calendar Tags Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LFR at Board Game Warriors - October 13th, 2013  (Read 418 times)
Andjo
Brother

Games: dnd4e
GM or Player?: Both!
VGG Membership: No

Awards
« on: September 24, 2013, 11:07:37 PM »

Hello folks, I'll be your DM for this game!

Time and place: Sunday, October 13th, 2013, 1-5 pm, Board Game Warriors
Game: MYRE 3-1, AL 10, Character Levels (7-10)

You'll be starting where we left off last game, in the city of Iriaebor on the outskirts of Elturgard. The people in the nearby areas have been through a lot lately, with the spellplague invasion and the darkening of the Companion in Elturel, and the threat of the spellplague around Iriaebor.  There's also the threat of the Zhentarim from Darkhold in the north and the gnolls of the Reaching Woods to the northwest.  So basically, no shortage of work for seasoned adventurers like yourselves!

I'll be using a projector and a computer mapping program to run battles during this adventure.  If you have a picture of your character, email the file to me (address is in my profile) so I can load it into my program, otherwise I'll have to use an ugly placeholder image Smiley

Also, newcomers are always welcome to join.

Please Register for this game at:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Board-Gamers-of-Central-Vancouver/events/140432582/

Astrolounge
Disciple

Games: D&D, Eclipse Phase, Wushu, A Dirty World, World of Darkness, and Dungeon World

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 08:33:04 AM »

The address in your profile just says "hidden".

I like to play D&D (4th edition and Next), Eclipse Phase, Wushu, Cthulhu Dark, A Dirty World, World of Darkness, Dungeon World, and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.
Andjo
Brother

Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 09:45:06 AM »

Should work now.
Astrolounge
Disciple

Games: D&D, Eclipse Phase, Wushu, A Dirty World, World of Darkness, and Dungeon World

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 03:58:28 AM »

There you go (subtlety is not his strong suit).

I like to play D&D (4th edition and Next), Eclipse Phase, Wushu, Cthulhu Dark, A Dirty World, World of Darkness, Dungeon World, and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.
Andjo
Brother

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »

Thanks for coming everyone, here's the rewards for the game:

1700 XP
675 gp

Choose ONE of the following treasure bundles:

• Treasure X (Choose an Item): The character finds a Common magic item (of the character’s level +2 or less) or an Uncommon magic item (of the character’s level or less) of the player's choice. The
item must come from a player resource (as defined in the LFR Campaign Guide). The character must have an available found item slot, and only permanent magic items may be chosen with this option (no consumables, ammunition, etc.)

• Treasure Y (Consumable plus Gold): The character finds a potion of healing plus additional gold. The player should write the consumable gained on their Adventure Log. Consumable items obtained in this fashion do not take up found-item slots.
AL 10: potion of healing plus 400 gp

• Treasure Z (More Gold): The character finds or is given coin, gems, jewelry, art objects, ritual components, or other non-magical valuables (in addition to his or her Base Gold).
AL 10: 450 gp
Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: