http://vancouvergamingguild.com
September 01, 2014, 04:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Blogs Forum Help Rules Search Calendar Tags Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pathfinder (Moonsea) Looking for 1 player (Langley, BC)  (Read 1402 times)
Avalon2099
Brother

Games: Shadowrun 4e, 4e, 3.5, Pathfinder
GM or Player?: Both!
VGG Membership: Yes

Awards
« on: October 27, 2012, 01:15:28 AM »

Hey all.

We have a weekly game up and running with 4 people so far, and its going great. However I have spoken with the DM and we are interested in adding a 5th and final player to the mix to spice things up and allow us more interaction.

It is a Pathfinder game (rules) in the Forgotten Realms setting, specifically around the Northern Moonsea in and around Phlan, the timeline for the game is 1361 or roughly 3 years after the Time of Troubles if your a lore buff and want to fit in with a specific history. 

Some info on the game, and the players in it. We are a mix of 1 girl, 4 guys (shock I know). Level is 2 currently, what we have so far is a Half-Elven Paladin of Torm (God of Duty, Loyalty and Obedience), a Human Fighter (Mercenary), a Half-Orc Barbarian/Oracle (Battle) and a Human Wizard (Diviner).

The idea behind the game is we all came to Phlan for varying reasons, whether for fortune, fame or glory, etc. The town was decimated by Unknown forces (possibly Zhentil Keep, not sure as a player) our goal is to go in and clear out the undead and other factions from the city and retake it for the rightful nobles.

The game takes place USUALLY on Friday afternoon/nights at around 4:30-5:00 and runs until around/after 10:00pm. If the majority cannot attend an upcoming Friday, we usually swap it to Thursday or a day that works.

If any of these things interest you, please respond and we will see if you are a good fit or not Smiley

Thanks for your time

PS We are Newb friendly Smiley

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:25:14 AM by Avalon2099 » Logged

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Avalon2099
Brother

Games: Shadowrun 4e, 4e, 3.5, Pathfinder
GM or Player?: Both!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 04:40:20 PM »

Bumping this. We had a great player try out in the game, but due to time commitments it wasnt a good fit. We are still looking for that last player to round out an already awesome group of treasure hunters!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
JPP8808
Initiate

Games: Pathfinder, D&D 3.5
GM or Player?: Player
VGG Membership: No

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 09:59:25 PM »

Hi there, I would definitely be interested in joining as I work in Port Kells until 4:30 wich would put me in Langley a little after 5. The only thing that might be a problem is that I live in Mission and rely on transit to get home, which means I would need to leave a little after 9 depending on where the game is held. If that isn't a problem then I would be interested in creating a halfling rogue. Let me know what you think, thanks.
Holyoke
Initiate

Games: DND, Lots of PC RPG's, ARPG's are my favorite

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 04:05:03 PM »

I would be interested if this is still available. I have never played pathfinder but I do understand how to make a character and play DnD. I pick up games quickly and understand roleplaying in general. Smiley

Please send and e-mail.

So far I've only ever played DnD 3.5e and truly enjoyed it but my group lost interest.

I am a noob, but I do understand the mechanics of DnD(I think).
Nakura
Initiate

Games: World of Warcraft, Munchkins, RPGs

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 10:19:31 PM »

If it is still avaliable, I live in Vancouver, but im not sure how far away Langley is, but i have wanted to play Pathfinders Smiley I would be most interested to learn more

"You cannot simply divide people between good or bad. People are either charming or tedious..~"
Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: